All Air Heating & Air Conditioning - UV Air Cleaners - Indoor Air Quality Products and Home Filtration Systems
Do you require UV AIr Cleaners in Lodi, CA? Most people spend a good portion of their time indoors, with little exchange of air without realizing how the air inside your home is much more dirty than air outside.
There are many differences in how each air purifier cleans the air, below you will see information that may assist you to make the best decision for you.
- Coils stay sanitary and germ-free
- Reduces harmful molds and mildew
- Reduces or eliminates allergens, asthma attacks, sinus problems and bronchitis
- Coil corrosion, which contributes to Freon leaks, is lowered
long term basis- cost effectiveness
- Lowers system corrosion, and the chance of expensive repair costs due to Freon leaks
- Helps to eliminate molds, which can save you money on your home insurance
Bioguard Powered Filter
Electronic Air Cleaners provide a polarized charge to capture and remove airborne particles.
- It is designed to deliver fresher, cleaners air throughout your entire home
- Removes more than 95% of allergy-aggravating particles
- It is safe for the environment with no emissions of ozone
- No cleaning is required
- Compatible with any HVAC system
HEPA Air Cleaner
The HEPA Air Cleaner is a type of air filter that helps relieve allergy and asthma symptoms by removing and destroying allergens and atmospheric dust. The unit filters allergens in the air through the HEPA filter, which traps the particles allowing clean air to return back into the indoor environment. The unit also removes chemical and biological contaminants and odors.
- 99.97% efficient at removing particles down to .3 micron
- 90% efficient at removing bioaerosals and microorganisms down to .01 micron
- Can remove atmospheric and household dust, dust mites, pollen, and bacteria
- Relieves allergy and asthma symptoms
- Easy, versatile installation possible—duct mounted, collar-mounted, or free-standing
Read More: Heating Services Indoor Air Quality Systems