PROFESSIONAL PACKAGED UNIT SERVICE IN LODI CA
Packaged units are self-contained systems that are typically located outside a home. Usually they are mounted on the ground or roof and ducted into the house itself. Often used for cooling or heating more than one room (or a single larger area), packaged units receive their name due to the fact they house all of their components—compressor, condenser, expansion valve, etc. – in a single box. Like standalone furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps, packaged units carry Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ration (SEER), Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) and Heating Seasonal Performance Factor (HSPF) ratings; the higher the rating, the more energy efficient the unit is, making it even easier for the homeowner to determine the potential cost-effectiveness of each unit.
At All-Air Lodi we carry and repair a number of packaged units, including packaged air conditioners, heat pumps, furnaces and more. Feel free to contact us to learn more about how we can install or repair a packaged unit system in your home.
Heating Services Packaged Unit Benefits:
Read More: Professional Air Conditioning Repair in Lodi, CA
- High powered and can easily (and efficiently) heat or cool multiple rooms or larger spaces
- Being self-contained, the units typically take up less space and are easier to repair because all of the components are contained within a single housing
- They contain components and technology designed to minimize energy usage, thereby enhancing cost-effectiveness and energy efficiency
- Packaged air conditioners
- Packaged gas furnaces and air conditioners
- Packaged heat pumps
- Packaged hybrid heat units